This powerful, innovative process can be used to untangle the many levels of subtle, hidden webs that operate within systems (individuals, families, groups, organizations, and communities.) Constellation work is especially useful in helping to resolve difficult and intractable problems not accessible by other means.
Constellation Work addresses a variety of issues including:
* Unexplained sadness, grief, anger, and shame
* Addictions and other destructive behaviors
* Relationship failures and confusion (with parents, siblings, partners, or children)
* Depression and unhappiness
* Business failures and money problems
* Illnesses and chronic health problems
* Organizational confusion
* Adoption issues
* Loss of direction and purpose.